Saturday 12 April 2014

Social Networks in Prezi

Welcome again to my blog with this new post. We're starting the third term and I have a lot of work for these easter holidays, but I'll explain you what we're doing in computing, as usual.


We have been made to make a Prezi presentation about Social Networks, which we are used to use every day.
Prezi is a webpage where you can login and make 3D presentations with cool transitions, very dynamic and original. When you set a background you travel through it and through each frame, with visual attraction, and you can add almost any kind of document. It is also interactive; you can go anywheree in the presentation.
As this program works through the Internet you can access your presentation whenever you need it, but you can also download it for your PC (paying, but you have a free sample period).

I leave here the link to my Prezi, I wish you like:
And if you don't have Adobe Flash Player or your computer doesn't let you see it, you can also watch it here or here.
See you next post and have a good holiday time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment something!