Tuesday 23 September 2014

Welcome again!

Hello everybody, how has your summer been? We've come back from holidays and we're going to start a new Computing course. This course the subjet isn't called Computing but IT (TIC in spanish), and now we don't have the bilingüal classes option so we take them on spanish, but I'll try to continue writting in English.

This summer I've made some interesting things; I've been to a 3D computer design workshop using 3ds Max and I've made a 3D Pocahontas, I've recieved a graphics tablet to draw and design on the computer and I've been drawing with it, I've made a poster for a contest in my village through Corel Painter X3 and I've won...
But now the new course is starting and we're going to do a lot of interesting things too.

I'll be reporting you about our learning during the course with several posts, as I used to do last course, so I wish you like my blog and my new posts, see you in the next one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment something!